Add to My Yahoo!

If You Read Only One Post On This Blog, You MUST Read This One!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Home SAS

Hey, a flight that arrived and departed on time, what do you know! After digging through the rest of the 40+ emails, and snail mail, I'm almost back on track.

I'll be heading out later this morning to visit someone new to help in Parchment. As always, all information is kept confidential - so I'll do my best to share generic information about their story tomorrow morning. I've found that there's always people out there that share similar circumstances with most families I help out.

Over the next few weeks, as I share more stories, I hope you'll see how incredibly rewarding it is to help people that are truly in hopeless situations with their homes and foreclosure. It's like being a super hero!
Later!

Joel

Oh, "SAS"? That's Mom's code for "Safe and Sound".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home