Add to My Yahoo!

If You Read Only One Post On This Blog, You MUST Read This One!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Real Estate Attorney

Yesterday, I (kind of) blasted attorneys. Most are so focused on protecting their interests first, it’s a joke.

I’ve been working with a Kalamazoo Real Estate Attorney that’s an exception. Down to earth, talks in English, and is solution oriented!

If you ever need one, I’ll give you his number.

Anyway, I met with him yesterday to fine-tune some of my processes, make sure I’m still doing everything I can to stop foreclosures, and to learn a little more about the foreclosure process in Michigan.

Of course I’m not an attorney, but I need to understand Michigan foreclosure law pretty well to be able to stop foreclosures (makes sense, eh?)

So, I invested a couple hours with him today (at $100/hr !) so I can better serve my clients. An investment I’m always willing to make.

Until tomorrow - Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home