Add to My Yahoo!

If You Read Only One Post On This Blog, You MUST Read This One!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

4 New People To Help

WOW! I don't know what happened yesterday, but the phone was going like crazy. I added 4 new families to help with their foreclosures! Usually, I talk to a couple new ones a day, but for some reason, Tuesday was unusual. Something in the water?

I also finally got a response from the Washington Mutual rep on a home I'm working on discounting the debt - making progress. This guy's a tough one, but it's FHA so he'll eventually crack. In the mean time, the family's still living happily in the home and the foreclosure has been stopped - so there's no loss.

Today I'm mostly focused on helping my partner sell some of her lease/option homes - at least that's the plan. My priority is helping new families that call me for help with a pending foreclosure or late payments.

I've also got to get ready for my long weekend to Memphis (more on this tomorrow).

I'll let you know tomorrow how this all went.

Until then…
Joel Zieve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home