Add to My Yahoo!

If You Read Only One Post On This Blog, You MUST Read This One!

Friday, March 24, 2006

New Web Sites Coming Soon

Yesterday I told you I was looking forward to my meeting with our new web developer. It went great! It will be a couple of weeks before we'll see the new sites, but I'm pretty excited. Right now we've got web sites for several parts of our business (Foreclosures, Homes of Sale, a "Generic" site) and we've got ideas for other parts of our business. None of these existing sites are tired together and they all look different. This will tie them all together plus get us new ones.

Have no fear about www.StopMichiganForeclosure though as this will contain the same awesome information and still be Michigan's #1 place to go for stopping foreclosures. It will just look a bit different.

I'm a former computer geek so this stuff excites me. I'll let you know when the new sites are launched!

Oh, I also got 4 new calls (a busier day than normal) from people wanting my help with their foreclosures. After I sort through it, I should have some new stories to share.

Have a great weekend! I'm not heading anywhere - it will be a good "catch-up" weekend (don't you relish a ketchup weekend?). We're heading somewhere or have company coming every weekend in April, so this is the last one that will be all mine for a while.

Have a great one (weekend that is).

Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home