Add to My Yahoo!

If You Read Only One Post On This Blog, You MUST Read This One!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New Team Member

Well my meeting with my potential new team member went very well! Jen is joining my team, and has a very important responsibility – helping to get the word out.

Everyone I help with stopping their foreclosure is always grateful they called me (even if I fail to help, they always feel better because they know more (see this entry). The problem is, there are so many people that need my help (over 600 foreclosures in Kalamazoo County in 2005) but they just don’t know the magic that I can work (their word, not mine). Because of all of the scam artists out there (see http://www.homeownerwarning.com), many people are either skeptical or they are still in denial of the foreclosure situation.

So, Jen has offered to help reach more of these 600+ families this year. She’ll be calling them and visiting them to let them know that I’m here to help, at no charge, and won’t put them in a worse situation.

My hope is that since you’re reading this, and need my help, you won’t wait for Jen to be calling you, that you’ll call me. The more time I have to help, the more options you have available to you.

Until next time…

Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home